Vinyl carpet tiles
- Carpet auction
Vinyl Carpet Tiles
- (Carpet Tile) A flooring tile made from a stiff-backed carpet material. Replacing worn, stained, or damaged carpet tiles is much easier than replacing an entire carpet, making them ideal for use in extremely high trafffic areas such as building lobbies and airport concourses.
- A vinyl compound is any organic compound that contains a vinyl group (Preferred IUPAC name ethenyl). Vinyl groups (formula −CH=CH2) are derivatives of ethene, CH2=CH2, with one hydrogen atom replaced with some other group.
- Synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used esp. for wallpapers and other covering materials and for phonograph records
- a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- Vinyl used as the standard material for phonograph records
- Of or denoting the unsaturated hydrocarbon radical ?CH=CH2, derived from ethylene by removal of a hydrogen atom
- shiny and tough and flexible plastic; used especially for floor coverings
Yay for Vinyl Tiles!
Woo Hoo! The vinyl tiles
really look great in my living room. A huge improvement from the awful, filthy brown carpet.
Kirshner FZ 38002
Related topics: pet urine stains carpet road rugs carpet cleaners in alpharetta the mohawk group carpet fuller brush carpet sweeper old kilim rugs palace rugs carpets rotherham
- (日) 21:08:44|
- Category: None