Latex paint on carpet
: 2011 red carpet
Latex Paint On Carpet
- Acrylic paint is fast drying paint containing pigment suspension in polymer emulsion. Acrylic paints can be diluted with water, but become water-resistant when dry.
- there is no latex in traditional latex paint. Rather, latex paint is Acrylic with a carcinogenic copolymer.
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
Painting Project - Entrance
From my (painful) marathon weekend of priming and then putting two coats of latex on the halls (blue) and living room (yellow).
I snap a photo of the new entrance. Still to come, the floors are being san
ded and refinished this week, and the carpets in the den (w/dogs) and up the stairs (and also in living room) will be replaced next week. Expect more installments!
2011.07.16: Glue Removal
Latex paint removal and extra thick carpet glue on the concrete lip. Thankfully the lip is only across one wall. We'll need to fill the holes left from nailing the tack strips to the foundation.
Related topics: world rug gallery cheap classroom carpets popular carpet styles boat carpet adhesive karastan wool carpet boston carpet installation nylon commercial carpet ispahan carpet mayne rugs sydney carpet entrance
- (日) 21:12:43|
- Category: None