GREASE STAIN REMOVAL CARPET : CARPET CLEANING OAHU.
Grease Stain Removal Carpet
- tips alternative version
- Eliminating or reducing stain deposits on teeth by chemical or mechanical means. ^1
- If a stain has "set", it has become chemically bonded to the material that it has stained, and cannot be removed without damaging the material itself. It is therefore important to avoid setting stains that one wants to remove.
- Oily or fatty matter, in particular
- Oil or fat used or produced in cooking
- dirt: the state of being covered with unclean things
- A thick oily substance used as a lubricant
- a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
Before and During
first Picture is before DH removed the carpet
. He removed it to find the stairs painted white. So the second picture is after 4 hours of work in removing the paint. I still have the railings to do tomorrow as well as well as some detail work on the stairs. Not bad though only $20 invested so far and a lot of elbow grease
. Tomorrow another $20 investment should complete the removal
process. The laquer and stain we already own from past projects. Woo Hoo!
Use Toothbrush on Stain
Only use very lightly! If you brush too harshly, it might lift the dye on colored fabric.
Related topics: carpet store in detroit cheap horse rugs online carpet sales phoenix az san francisco rug cleaning columbus carpet store carpet cleaners wimbledon pet carpet python auto interior carpet hollywood love rugs best oriental rug
- (日) 21:13:08|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2012/07/29(日) 19:54:55 |
- [ Edit ]