: White cowhide rugs.
- The capital of the United Kingdom, in southeastern England on the Thames River; pop. 6,377,000. London, called Londinium, was settled as a river port and trading center shortly after the Roman invasion of ad 43 and has been a flourishing center since the Middle Ages.It is divided administratively into the City of London, which is the country's financial center, and 32 boroughs
- An industrial city in southeastern Ontario, Canada, north of Lake Erie; pop. 303,165
- the capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
- United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
- London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
not sure what this is, but I'm pretty sure tis made of carpet... t'was in the Science Museum, which, FYI, is a bit naff!
What's with the carpet?
Why does the brits insist on putting carpets on every floor?
Related topics: how to dry a carpet area rug purple chobi rug carpet extractor rental carpet protectors for furniture legs vinyl rugs the mohawk group carpet carpets hong kong carpet cleaners redding ca red lion carpets
- (日) 21:12:14|
- Category: None